Social Worker - Looked After Children - LAC - Bedford - £28ph
An experienced social worker is required to join the Looked After Children's Team in Bedford. Candidates must be post-qualified and previously experienced.
The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children. You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Capped caseload of 15-18
- Stable authority
- Supportive management
As a Looked After Children's Social Worker you will:
- Hold caseload of children looked after
- Court work
- Attend LAC reviews
- Undertake direct work with children
- Attend TAC/Professionals Meetings and Strategy Meetings
- Undertake life story work and complete later life letters
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.