Advanced Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Havering - £35 per hour
An advanced social worker is needed on the Referral and Assessment team in Havering. In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care. The Social Workers will have smaller caseloads to reflect the intensive work that they are undertaking.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fantastic management and support structure
- Opportunity to progress into other roles with in the service
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
- Rated Good by Ofsted
- Holding a complex and diverse case load
- Offering guidance and advise to other social workers whether formally or informally
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previously experienced in senior roles
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.