Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Liquid Personnel are a multi award winning Social Work & Healthcare recruitment agency. Driven by our success, we are currently recruiting for an experienced recruitment consultant to work in an exciting and well established area of the business.
Based within a modern and lively office in the heart of Manchester City Centre, Liquid Personnel offer a wide range of benefits including dress down and an early finish on Friday, free gym memberships and discounted city centre parking.
Additional benefits include:
· Market Leading Uncapped Commission Scheme – our consultants earn more than those with competitors in our sector
· Award winning and accredited in house training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
· Company holidays for high achievers. (E.g – Ibiza, Portugal, Mallorca)
· Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester’s finest restaurants as part of our ‘Directors Club’ incentive
· Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings.
· Pension Scheme
As an experienced recruitment consultant you will be:
· Hardworking and money motivated
· A team player who wants to further your career in recruitment
· Ambitious 360 recruitment consultant
· Previous recruitment experience ideally in a fast paced temporary market
· Work autonomously and have a positive attitude
As an experienced recruitment consultant, your duties will include:
· Managing a temporary social work desk
· Building solid relationships across all levels with your clients and candidates.
· Effectively promoting Liquids services to ensure that we are the preferred agency for candidates
· Proactively place your candidates onto contracts
· Candidate calling on a daily basis including lapsed Candidates
· Maintain and increase existing client relationships.
· Prospect for new clients seeking new business development opportunities
Liquid Personnel’s awards:
- Ranked 24th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Recognised in the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
- Winners of both the “People Development Business Award” and the “Best Back Office Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016
- Investors in People status since 2007
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.