Social Worker - Leaving Care - Central Bedfordshire - £28ph
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Leaving Care Team in Central Bedfordshire. Within this role the you will work with Looked After Children 15-18 and Care Leavers up to 25.
Successful candidates will have previous experience in this role. There may be complex cases to be undertaken as well, and there is currently a duty system in place. Previous experience within a LAC Team is essential and experience of Asylum seeking cases would be ideal.
Benefits as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Supportive management
- Early finish on Fridays
As a Leaving Care Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Previous experience working in a LAC team
- Child protection Care proceedings
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.