Social Worker - Long Care / Child Sexual Exploitation Team - South Gloucestershire - £280 per day
We are recruiting for a experienced Social Worker to join a Long Term Care in South Gloucestershire. Our client have created a new 5th long term care team, central - in Yate. This is a 6 month contract initially, with potential to be extended.
Successful candidates must ideally have CP, CIN and Court work experience must also have good written skills and driving license with access to vehicle. This Hub will also manage CSE - whilst not the core requirement of this role, there could be ability to be involved in the development of this in the team
Benefits of role as a CSE Social Worker:
- Supportive managers and senior leadership team – fully substantive across the service.
- Regular supervision and support
- Flexible working – including location, 9 day fortnights, compressed hour
- Access to funded and supported CPD, training such as Signs of Safety, Mosaic, Inter-agency Child Protection, Child Sexual Exploitation and Domestic Violence & Abuse core training
- Potential for reasonable excess hours to be paid - where agreed in advance
- Competitive day Rates of £280 per day
- Contracts available for 6 – 12 months
- Potential to directly move between teams at the end of your assignment.
Experience as a Long Term / CSE Social Worker:
- Work-based Knowledge
- Working knowledge of policy and practice related to children and young people who are sexually exploited.
- Working knowledge and understanding of legislation as it relates to children and young people at risk.
- Working knowledge and understanding of substance misuse and the correlation between this risk factor and CSE
- Direct work with children and young people at risk
- Undertaking assessments of need/risk and planning interventions
- Working as part of a multi-agency approach for the purpose of safeguarding
- Supporting the learning of others
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.