Team Manager - Safeguarding & DOLs - Waltham Forest - £41.12 per hour
A qualified social worker with team manager experience is required for a quality assurance safeguarding adults service and deprivations of liberty safeguards service (DOLS). Candidates must have experience of safeguarding adults and DOLS. My client is looking to hire as soon as possible so do not hesitate to apply, as immediate start required.
Benefits as a Team Manager on Safeguarding and DOLS:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
Essential Requirements as an Adults Social Worker:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes