Social Worker - Complex Assessment Team - £24ph- Cornwall
Our client in Cornwall is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Adult Safeguarding Team. The worker will be expected to complete safeguarding investigations in line with Section 42, of the Care Act 2014.
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply.
- Long term contract
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads
- Ability to undertake complex assessments of need, risk, strengths and translate into a coherent plan and outcome.
- Expert knowledge and experience of relevant legislation, policies and principles, including Social Care and Human Rights legislation and Person Centred Practice.
- A good working knowledge and ability to use information technology and related operational systems.
- Knowledge and skills in managing safeguarding cases
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
As a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.