Assistant Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Swindon - £38 an hour
We are currently looking for an Assistant Team Manager to work in a Children with Disabilities Team in Swindon.
Successful candidates must have previous management experience and will be working as 1 of 3 ATM's in the team and managing a small amount of workers.
You will be expected to manage a pod of workers and provide good supervision for the team and the Assistant Team Manager and support within the team therefore experience in a managerial role is required.
Candidates of interest will be experienced in similar posts and confident in acting as Line Manager, supervising and quality assuring the work of the Social Workers in the Team.
Benefits as a Children With Disabilities Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.