Hospital Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Cornwall - £24ph
We are currently looking for an adults hospital Social Worker. The purpose of the role is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi-disciplinary team in Cornwall.
A social worker is required with Hospital social work experience for an acute hospital involving discharge planning. Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement.
Benefits of this role include:
- Flexible working
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Hospital experience
- Post qualifying experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme