Social Worker - Cornwall - Family Placement Team - £24p/h Part Time
We require a part-time (18.5 hours), qualified, experienced social worker to join our Family Placement Service in Penzance to cover a period of long term sickness.
The successful candidate should have skills in regular supervision of foster carers and to ensure their learning and development is monitored and supported in order to secure good outcomes for children in care. The social worker will need to facilitate the annual review of their suitability to foster and to support the quality and stability of the placements which they are offering. The social worker will need to be confident in multi-disciplinary settings and presenting to other professionals at Cornwall Council’s Fostering Panel.
The successful candidate should be able to drive and have access to their own transport.
The role is 18.5 hours per week, which is broken down in to 2 days of 8:45am - 5:20pm and 1 day of 8:45am - 1pm
Benefits of this role include:
- Rare opportunity for part time role
- Access to my liquid rewards
- Stable authority
You will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme