Social Worker - Information & Assessment - Hackney - £28 per hour
We require a Qualified Social Worker to join the Information and Assessment Team (IAT) within Hackney's Adult Social Care Service. The Social Worker is required to fill an existing position and caseload. The current Social Worker has stepped up into a Senior Practitioner role and we require her position to be back filled.
The role requires a candidate who is able to manage a complex caseload consisting of a large range of client groups. The candidate must be confident and proficient in dealing with Safeguarding Adults Concerns and Enquiries, MCA and BI as well as self - neglecting and hoarding.
This is an interim position for 3 months initially with the view of extending. The Social Worker would have to cover an existing caseload and face to face hand over with the current Social Worker will be arranged.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contact
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
You will demonstrate skills in:
- Adult's Safeguarding
- Adults' enquiries
- Written and spoken English
- Social work qualification
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Extensive experience in Adults' services
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.