Senior Social Worker - Children and Families Intake and Assessment Team - South Gloucestershire - £280 a day
Opportunity for 9 day fortnights and flexibility in hours
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker to work in a Children and Families Intake and Assessment Team. This role will be based in Yate. It is in a supportive team with a strong team manager and would be an opportunity to move away from long term case holding.
Within this role no court work involved as you are only doing the initial assessments. Short cases: can only be held for up to 2 months before moving on.
This role also offers excellent training opportunities such as Signs of Safety, Mosaic and Domestic Violence and Abuse core training.
Benefits as a Children and Families Social Worker:
- Flexibility with hours
- Supportive Team
- Regular supervision
- Short term cases
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme