Senior Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
An experienced Senior Social Worker is required to join Dudley's Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub -MASH team.
The successful Senior Social Worker must be experienced within Child Protection, MASH or Child in Need and able to deputise for the manager in regards to decision making and progression of cases when required.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Good transport links
- Nice offices
- Career progression
- Nice location of offices
- Supportive management
- Friendly team
- High chance of contract extension
- Access to all of the same training and facilities as permanent staff
As a MASH Senior Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Able to give solid advice when having case discussions
- Supervision of social workers, students or support staff.
- Chairing inter-agency meetings.
- Preparation of court reports and giving evidence in care proceedings.
- Experience of working with a range of Looked After Children
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced in MASH /Frontline work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme