Team Manager - Referral and Assessment - Havering - Up to £42 per hour
A Referral and Assessment Team Manager is required to join a team in Havering. Successful Team Managers will ideally have previous post qualified experience in a Children's frontline team and be able to work autonomously.
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Team Manager:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fantastic management and support structure
- Opportunity to progress into other roles with in the service
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
- Rated Good by Ofsted
The Successful Team Manager will:
- Keep informed of developments in legislation, practice, policies and procedures that have implications for social work practice.
- Review and analyse information, including statistical returns, practice procedures and evaluates practice across the team.
- Provide leadership, support and supervision to Advanced SW Practitioners, Deputy Team Managers, Social Workers and other staff.
- Lead on Section 47 investigations for other teams, as directed.
- Chair strategy meetings and takes the lead in managing complaints received from service users, including acting as the investigating officer in relation to complaints against professionals.
- Undertake supervision of Deputy Team Managers/Advanced SW Practitioners/Social Workers, as required.
- Provide advice and mentoring of Deputy Team Managers/Advanced SW Practitioners in various teams within the service area on all practice issues.
- Work with Principal Social Worker and other senior practitioners to develop new ways of working that directly impact on service practice.
- Understand budget management. Is able to control resources efficiently to ensure that they are managed in line with the Council's financial framework/agreed local protocols.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.