Social Worker - Fostering Team - Part Time - South Gloucestershire - £33ph
We currently have a very unique opportunity for a Social Worker to join a very supportive Children With Disabilities Team on a part time basis in South Gloucestershire.
Successful candidates will be responsible for supervising a caseload of foster carers and associated tasks relevant to the role including Form F Assessments. The ideal candidate will also have previous experience within a fostering role and ideally have a comprehensive working knowledge of fostering standards, regulations and legislation along with promoting good practice.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for Long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Well managed and supported teams
- Mileage expenses
- Access to *FREE* Liquid Training
The successful Fostering Social Worker will have experience of:
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective Foster Carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Undertaking connected person’s assessments and initial screening viabilities of potential family members.
- You will need to be able to meet timescales and prepare clear and well balanced reports that will be presented in numerous settings including the court arena and foster panel.
- Expected to carry out other tasks including being part of our office duty system, unannounced visits and any other relevant associated duties.
As a Fostering Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC/ registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme