Probation Service Officer - PSO - Middlesborough & Durham - £20 - £21 per hour
Our client are looking for a experienced Probation Service Officer's to join busy CRC's in Middlesborough and Durham.
As a successful probation services officer (PSO), you will undertake the full range of work with offenders before and after sentence, and in the community. This includes:
- managing offenders throughout their conviction
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must have extensive experience working as a probation service officer.
£20-21 per hour
Benefits as a Probation Service Officer:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Liquid Rewards
- Weekly Pay
- Supportive Team
Duties as a Probation Service Officer:
- Risk assessments
- Effective interventions
- Oasys and Ndelius
- Recalls, breaches and enforcement's
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.