Probation Service Officer - PSO - Kent - £19 - £21 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for experienced Probation Service Officers to work on a temporary basis in Kent.
Pay rate is between £19-21 per hour
As a probation services officer (PSO), you will undertake the full range of work with offenders before and after sentence, and in the community. This includes:
- managing offenders throughout their conviction
You will assess and manage the risk (including risk management plans and escalation) posed by offenders to protect victims of crime and the general public.
Day-to-day, you’ll manage caseloads. You will draw on the training you receive to assess and manage risks to keep the community safe. You’ll provide information to courts and work closely with agencies throughout the justice system carrying out risk management and collaborating with them to protect the public. Most importantly, you’ll do everything you can to support offenders. That might mean providing practical advice about housing and employment, or something as simple as listening and understanding.
Benefits as a Probation Service Officer:
- Weekly Pay
- High Rate
- Career Progression
- Supportive Team
You will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience in a probation sector
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.