Social Worker - Mental Health - Haringey - £28 to £30 per hour
Social Worker to work within an intergrated mental health team in Haringey. They will be expected to work with health colleagues focussed on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness. Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
The post is based in the West Haringey Community Support & Recovery Team, with approximately half of the time working with a protected caseload and the other half of the post is working as an AMHP in the AMHP service based at St Ann’s Hospital.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
Essential requirements as an AMHP:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.