Probation Service Officer - PSO - Surrey - £19 - £23 per hour
We are recruiting for a experienced Probation Service Officer to work on a temporary basis in Surrey.
Pay rate is between £19-23 per hour - dependent upon experience
As a probation services officer (PSO), you will undertake the full range of work with offenders before and after sentence, and in the community. This includes:
- managing offenders throughout their convictio
You will assess and manage the risk (including risk management plans and escalation) posed by offenders to protect victims of crime and the general public.
In this role you will do everything you can to support offenders. That might mean providing practical advice about housing and employment, or something as simple as listening and understanding.
We have vacancies regularly all over Kent, Surrey and Sussex so if you are in this area and relevant for the role please apply below.
Benefits as a Probation Service Officer:
- Weekly Pay
- High Rate
- Career Progression
- Supportive Team
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.