Principal Social Worker - Adult Social Care - Permanent - Somerset - up to £45,216 per annum.
An exciting vacancy has become available in Somerset County Council for a Principal Social Worker within Adult Services . This is a great opportunity for forward thinking candidates with extensive experience to join a progressive local authority whilst developing their career.
For the right person, this role will give you the freedom to design and change services and create unique ways of working
The transformation journey is well under way in Somerset bringing with it this rare opportunity to strategically identify, develop, improve and embed social work practice across the county.
Applications from innovative leaders who are not afraid to do things differently are encouraged.
If you are looking to develop your career within a supportive adult social care team then this could be the role for you.
Benefits of working for Somerset as a Adults Social Worker:
- Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules).
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
As a Principal Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK licence holder
- Leadership experience
For more information please contact email@example.com