Family Court Advisor - Cafcass - Sheffield - £28 per hour
We currently have a role available for a Family Court Advisor to join a Children and Families Team in Sheffield.
If you have experience doing court work as a Child Protection Social Worker, then this role could offer a great work/life balance and autonomy.
Cafcass were awarded Best Social Work Employer in 2015 and offer a supportive working environment and fantastic opportunities for development.
Benefits as a Family Court Advisor:
- Long term contracts
- Very desirable opportunity
- CV enhancement
- Supportive management structure
- Excellent opportunity to work outside of Local Authorities
Responsibilities as a Family Court Advisor:
- You will be joining a work up to first hearing team where you will be dealing with parents that have been referred by the courts, completing safeguarding checks and telephone interviews to establish any concerns about the children involved.
- You will be working closely with the parents to come to a safe agreement that the court can then endorse. Your main objective will be to guide parties involved through the first stages of the court process up to the first hearing establishing things they can agree on and act in the best interests of the children at all times.
- Qualified Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Experience in Child Protection and Court work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven risk assessment skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.