Social Worker - Adults Locality - Rochdale - £25.02 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Locality Team In Rochdale.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience dealing with supportive packages of care, completing reviews, assessments and dealing with safeguarding enquiries in community settings. As an Adults Locality Social Worker you will also make timely and appropriate assessments of individuals social care needs, in collaboration with health.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Mixed caseload
- Long term placement
- Stable and high performing team
As an Adults Locality Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working in a generic social work team supporting a variety of adult needs
- Liaising with rough sleeper and homeless team colleagues to plan care services for those clients requiring re-housing.
- Lead professional in safeguarding investigations and Best Interests Meetings
- Completing Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Facilitating complex case review with operational management including MARAC (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- Creating new polices and protocols with team in line with changing reforms (Care Act, Lone working polices, Duty Process).
- Contributing views and implementing new ideas with (based upon client needs within boroughs) commissioning colleagues to agree new tender contracts.
- Completing Continuing Care assessments annual care review reports.
You will be:
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.