Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Camden - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a Hospital Team in Camden.
The purpose of the role is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi-disciplinary team.
The successful Social Worker will provide support to the busy hospital team.
Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- To establish an accurate understanding of the needs of social care customers who contact the service and to work creatively with them to identify solutions to those needs
- To work to the Adult Social Care operational principles in order to provide an excellent assessment, care planning and Social Work service to all users in either a community or hospital setting
- To achieve positive outcomes and promote their independence by taking a person centred approach to social care provision giving them choice and control over those outcomes
- The role involves visits to users in their own homes/social care settings and visits to partner agencies
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously post-qualified
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme