Senior Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Oxfordshire - Up to £32 an hour
We are recruiting for a Senior Social Worker with proven experience to work in a Child Protection Team in Oxfordshire. The successful candidate must have statutory children's social work experience and be able to deliver high quality social work assessments and interventions, while managing a varied caseload and the demands of a frontline team.
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will be conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans whilst also taking on Court Work and managing cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
You will also work to safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks. This requires staff who are skilled communicators and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.