Senior Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Nottinghamshire - £32.58 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join the Assessment team in Nottinghamshire.
You will be managing a Children & Families case load with various levels of complexity, involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Career Progression
- Potential for extended placements
- Supportive Management
- Skill development
- Good rate of pay
You will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.