Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - Suffolk - £28 - £32 p/h
Non-case holding role with
Working hours 9-5
We are currently looking for a Assessment Social Worker to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding - MASH team in Suffolk. Based in Godmanchester.
Successful candidates will ideally have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Familiarity with signs of safety model is also desirable. Ideal candidates would be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team. We have extensive experience placing candidates into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time.
To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting timescales. Recent experience within a MASH team or assessment teams is essential, but other frontline experience is desirable.
As a market leader, we tailor our search to your needs to find a position that can have a positive impact on your life.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Office based role
- Non case-holding
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.