Senior Social Worker - DCPT (Child Protection) - Nottinghamshire (Various) - £32.58 up to £35 per hour
We are currently looking to fill a Child Protection role in Nottinghamshire. Our client is looking for a Senior Social Worker with proven experience. There are various positions located in Mansfield, Beeston and Arnold.
As a Child Protection Senior Social Worker you will be conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans whilst also taking on Court Work and managing cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
This is a full time position but our client are willing to do flexible part-time or condensed hours and offer a pay rate of £35 for exceptional candidates.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Supportive Management
- Flexibility or Hours Available*
- Higher Rates of pay*
- CV Enhancement
- Quick placements
- Potential for longer placements*
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.