Social Worker - Adults Services - Sutton - £28 per hour
This role is for the position of social worker within Adults Services in Sutton. The post holders will be expected to adhere to the Mental Capacity Act, undertaking mental capacity assessments where appropriate, referring to an IMCA as per the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act or undertaking Best Interests under the Deprivation of Liberty safeguards.
The successful candidates will be expected to adhere to the Mental Health Act (1983) as amended in 2007, maintaining a working knowledge of legislation to ensure people's human rights and dignity are protected in accordance with legislation and the council's procedures. The post holder will be expected to maintain a working knowledge of legislation, regulations and guidance relate to adult social care.
Benefits as an Adults Services Social Worker:
- excellent work location
- long term contract
- stable management
- supportive team
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be experienced in post-qualified roles
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.