Assistant Team Manager - Long Term Team - Wokingham - £38.50 per hour
This is a very unique opportunity for an Assistant Team Manager to join a very supportive long term children's team in Wokingham.
They are looking for an ambitious Assistant Team Manager, who can lead the way in embedding good quality social work practice and deliver the best outcomes for children. As an Assistant Team Manager, you will be the crucial link between your team and Team Manager.
Benefits of this Assistant Team Manager - Long Term Team role include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for Long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Well managed and supported teams
- Mileage expenses
- Access to *FREE* Liquid Training
As an Assistant Team Manager - Long Term Team, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.