Social Worker - Adults Assessment Team - Central Bedfordshire - £28ph
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Adult Assessment Team in Bedfordshire. The worker will be expected to complete safeguarding investigations in line with Section 42, of the Care Act 2014.
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
- Project style work
- Training provided
As an Adults Social Worker you will experience of:
- Good experience of completing Care Act assessments with adults aged 18+
- Good experience of undertaking Mental Capacity Assessments with adults aged 18+
- Good experience of completing Support Plans with adults aged 18+
- Experience of managing Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults s42 enquiries
- Experience of under taking reviews of care packages and care home placements
- Experience of undertaking duty work
- The role requires good working knowledge of current Adult Social Care legislation which includes the Care Act / The Mental Capacity Act / The Human Rights Act / The Equality Act.
As a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.