Social Worker - Children in Care / Court - Suffolk - Up to £32ph
We are recruiting for a Children's social worker to join a team based in Ipswich, Suffolk. You will be working on interesting and engaging cases in the team and will receive and co-ordinate complex referrals, undertake the resulting assessments/devising care plans, arranging action and reviewing services for children and families, including influencing the direction of future services.
Successful applicants will need to use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse. The successful candidate will have experience in writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47 and confidence in court arena. This is a fantastic opportunity for social workers in a well-managed team.
Must be a car driver with access to own transport. Previous post qualifying experience is essential.
- Supportive Team
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Opportunity to move away from frontline roles
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme