Best Interests Assessor - Safeguarding and DOLs - Bromley - £30 per hour
A Best Interests Assessor is required to join Bromley on Safeguarding and DOLS. As a BIA you will be expected to deal with complex and varied cases. Successful candidates will be able to provide an anonymised Assessment for scrutiny by the Hiring Manager and DOLS Team Manager.
Benefits as a Best Interests Assessor:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
Duties as a BIA:
- To carry out Best Interests assessments for deprivation of liberty safeguards under MCA for people accommodated in care homes and hospitals with in statutory time frame and in line with London Borough of Bromley's requirements.
- To nominate RPR in line with the regulatory requirement and the current case law.
- To communicate and inform MA, the PPR and other parties about the outcome of the Dols assessment in a timely manner.
- To update information on council’s data base about the assessments and the outcomes in a timely manner.
- To perform prescriptive statutory duty to carry out BI-Dols assessment and in line with GDPR
- To participate in supervision and team meetings regularly and take responsibility for continuous professional development
- To raise safeguarding issue and referrals appropriately and in a timely manner.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme