Senior Social Worker - Initial Response - Bromley - £32 per hour
I am recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join the Initial Response team in Bromley. The Senior is expected to work in Initial Response of the Adult Early Intervention Service. This is a fast pace referral screening and triaging team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making decisions on incoming referrals and directing where they need to be assessed in the service. Knowledge of Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding is crucial. Staff supervision and managing a fast paced desk is also essential.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Extensive post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes