Social Worker - Safeguarding - Wandsworth - £28 to £30 per hour
An experienced social worker is required to work in a Safeguarding Decision-Making Hub in Wandsworth.
The function of the Safeguarding Hub is to screen and process all referrals where there are safeguarding concerns. The HUB provides a targeted and skilled resource that will triage cases to clarify whether they need to be passed for section 42 enquiries or not. The enquiries would then be passed for SW allocation.
Candidates must be post-qualified and previously experienced to be considered.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Safeguarding Social Worker you will:
- It is essential staff have a strong preference for this style of work and acheiving good outcomes for those potentially expereincing abuse and or neglect.
- Accurate and timely recording skills are essential.
- Social workers must have significant previous experience
- Framework or Mosaic experience desireable although not essential
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.