Social Worker - Youth Offending Team - East London - £25 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced Youth Offending Social Worker to join a busy team in East London.
The position is full time, and will initially be offered on a 3 month basis. There is a strong possibility the position will be extended after the initial period.
Successful applicants must have substantial experience and have worked within a YOT setting in the past 2 years.
Duties of a YOT Social Worker:
- Prepare pre-sentence reports
- Experience on ASSETplus
- Out of Court disposals
- Court experience
- Preparing assessments
- Delivering intervention plans
- Must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of legislation and the Child Protection Act
You will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have extensive Youth Offending Experience
- Willing to commute
- Able to start within 4 weeks
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.