Social Worker (Care Manager) - Adults Review Team - Bromley -£30 per hour
A qualified and experienced social worker is required to carry out reviews. This role will primarily involve reviews of Adults with Learning Disabilities, though it will also include carrying out other reviews.
Candidates must be previously post-qualified and experienced in a similar role.
Benefits as an Adults' Social Worker:
- Excellent work location
- Long term contract
- Sable management
- Supportive team
The Successful Social Worker Will:
- Carry out assessment, reviews consistent with Care Act legislation
- Have relevant experience and knowledge of safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence
- Manage a caseload of learning disabled clients
- Work in partnership with health professionals
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and monitor the implementation of care plans
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations and work closely together with relevant SAM
- Promote independence of service users
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.