Senior Practitioner - Families First Team - Durham - £168.85 per day (PAYE)
We are looking to recruit for a Senior Practitioner to work in a Children’s Families First Team within the Social Care industry in Durham.
Our client is willing to offer flexible working hours with supportive and consistent management with regular supervision on cases. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced hard-working team that are focused on making a positive change in Children’s lives.
Benefits as a Families First Senior Practitioner:
- Various locations available
- Long term contracts
- Career progression
- Flexible working
Responsibilities as a Families First Senior Practitioner include:
- Carry out child protection enquiries
- Undertake direct work with children and families to create sustained change for families and improve outcomes
- Working within the families first social work team dealing with all aspects of case management working with CIN, Children’s and Families and Safeguarding
- Working with families up to the point of the Public Law Outline and some Court Work
- Prioritising work according to need
- Managing a high caseload
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date case files
- Supporting junior members of the team
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.