Senior Practitioner - Children In Need / Locality Team - Sunderland - £168.85 per day (PAYE)
Our client in Sunderland is currently looking for an experience Senior Social Worker to work in a Children In Need / Locality Team.
As a Social Worker within the Children in Need Team, you will work with families that have long-term complex issues, require more than three months' intervention, and where children are subject to child protection or child in need plans or where children can no longer live at home and care proceedings need to be initiated.
Benefits as a Children In Need Senior Practitioner:
- Long term contracts
- Career progression
- Free parking
Responsibilities as a Children In Need Senior Practitioner:
- Responsibility for the negotiation and allocation of appropriate service provision to clients and their families: through the determination of service provision contracts with providers, ensuring that the complex needs of users are met, providing value for money
- Work to meet the standards required to fulfil Section 17 and 47 reports
- Initiate and attend court proceedings where appropriate. Writing court reports as required
- Write child protection plans, make statutory visits and review care plans
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.