Senior Practitioner - Referral & Assessment Team - Sunderland - £168.85 per day (PAYE)
We have a vacancy within a Referral & Assessment Team in Sunderland for a Children's Services Social Worker with previous experience undertaking S17 & S47 Assessments.
Successful candidates must be able to work in a high-pressured environment to meet the demands of the Referral and Assessment team.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Long term contracts
- Career progression
- Free parking
As a Referral & Assessment Senior Practitioner you will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.