Team Manager - Care Planning Team - Brent - £42 per hour
A social work Team Manager is required to join Brent. The successful team manager will oversee a group of 5 social workers who carry court, Looked After Children and Children in Need cases as well as Supervision.
This role offers a good pay rate and manageable caseload. Candidates must demonstrate strong knowledge and skills of social care legislation as well as skills in supervision and interpersonal skills.
Benefits as a Care Planning Team Manager:
- iPads, iPhones and Oyster cards
- Discount at local designer outlet
- Good transport links
- Admin support available
- Long term contract
- Manageable caseload
As a Care Planning Team Manager you will Demonstrate:
- Ability to provide high quality, reflective, analytical and evidence based supervision
- An open and flexible approach to new ideas and enable change in a multi-disciplinary and multi-functional setting.
- Ability to demonstrate professional thinking and research skills in child safeguarding and care and to implement this within the service.
- Ability to embrace diversity in service development, delivery and evaluation and people management
- Ability to establish an approach to practice which is proportionate to identified risk and need
- Ability to assess need, plan and deliver appropriate services to meet the assessed need for children to have security, stability and to be safeguarded in all aspects
- An excellent knowledge and clear understanding of all relevant current legislation and Court processes
- Ability to manage resources within budgetary constraints, securing best value and cost effectiveness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to manage the work performance, conduct and professional development of others
- Ability to make sound and complex decisions under highly pressurised, fastpaced conditions
- Ability to focus on results, work to deadlines and meet performance targets
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.