Social Worker - Child In Need - Herefordshire - £27.43 p/h
Herefordshire Child In Need Team is seeking four Social Workers with previous statutory Social Work experience with children and families.
You will be a dedicated Social Worker, committed to the involvement of children and their families in assessment and planning. You will be part of a new team managing Children in Need Cases and working to safeguard and secure the well-being of Herefordshire’s Children and Young People. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a new venture, initially for four months.
You will be convening children in need meeting, creating children and need plans with partner agencies, visiting children and families, developing relationships, completing assessments and making decisions in the best interests of Herefordshire children and their families.
- An excellent working policy that supports flexible, agile and remote working
- regular reflective supervision and good management support
- In certain circumstances, a contribution towards accommodation is available
As a Children In Need Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.