Social Worker - MASH Team - Swindon - £35 p/h
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a MASH team in Swindon. The working pattern for this role will be Mon - Friday - 8:30 - 5pm. We offer £25 per day towards accommodation costs for anyone that resides 30 miles or more outside of Swindon
Benefits of the role:
- Non- case holding position
- Office Based role
- Set hours
- Help with accommodation costs
- We have an urgent requirment for an experienced mash social worker with the following experience;
As a MASH social worker you will have experience:
- Experience in making decision and understanding threshold.
- Understands the need to write clear analysis using information given.
- Good understanding of Child protection
- Participate in MASH meetings/enquiries.
- Understanding of Risk assessment
- Sound decision making
- Confidence to escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding within and outside of MASH.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme