Social Worker - Safeguarding / Children In Need / Child Protection - North Tyneside - £146.83 per day
We are looking for a experienced Social Worker to join a Children's Services Team in North Tyneside.
Successful candidates will have experience working in either Children's Safeguarding, Children In Need and / or Child Protection. Candidates will be working within a safeguarding setting, managing child in need, child protection, legal proceedings and LAC.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker:
- Long term contracts
- Flexible working
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will:
- Undertake assessments of children through direct work
- Develop child centred plans and implement and review these with the child, family and professional network
- Work with families and partnership organisations
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.