Social Worker - Long Term Care Team - South Gloucestershire - £280 per day
We have a new role available for a Social Worker to work in a Long Term Care Team in Gloucestershire. This role is offering an exceptional pay rate!
Successful candidates will be part of a supportive and busy team working with children and families who are subject to a Child Protection Plan and, if appropriate, court proceedings.
Benefits as a Long Term Care Social Worker:
- Supportive managers and senior leadership team – fully substantive across the service
- Regular supervision and support.
- Flexible working – including location, 9 day fortnights, compressed hours
- Access to funded and supported CPD, training such as Signs of Safety, Mosaic, Inter-agency Child Protection, Child Sexual Exploitation and Domestic Violence & Abuse core training
- Potential for reasonable excess hours to be paid - where agreed in advance
- Competitive day Rates
- Contracts available for 6 – 12 months
- Potential to directly move between teams at the end of your assignment.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Current valid HCPC registration with relevant Social Work Degree
- A breadth of experience in children's social work
- Good assessment skills and knowledge of safeguarding, child protection
- Court experience
- Passion & commitment to providing the best decisions and care for children & families
- A full UK license holder with access to our vehicle
- Good written skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.