Senior Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Cambridgeshire - £32p/h
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a Adults Review Team in Cambridgeshire.
Successful candidates will provide a management function in a busy Older Persons and Physical Disabilities Service. You will also provide a supervisory service to 6 social workers and non professionally qualified staff through provision of management, professional expertise, skills and advice to ensure high quality services are delivered within adult services.
Benefits as a Adults Senior Social Worker:
- Very flexible working, despite the expectation to be full time
- High paying for the area
- Long contract (min. 8 months)
- Great support Structure
Duties as a Senior Social Worker on Adults Review Team:
- To provide this function within a Review Team, ensuring the timely allocation and sign-off of assessments for adults living in the community or care-home placements.
- To be responsible for management and oversight of Safeguarding adult cases and investigations including the chairing of safeguarding meetings.
- Develop a coordinated approach to enable the delivery of services in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a adults review team
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme