Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Bromley - £28 per hour
My client in Bromley requires an experienced Learning Disabilities Social Worker to join their team on Adult Services. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work autonomously and demonstrate evidence of excellent knowledge and previous experience in Learning Disabilities roles.
Due to this being a temporary role, only post-qualified and recently experienced candidates who can hit the ground running will be considered.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Stable management
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
- Carrying out assessments and reviews consistent with Care Act legislation.
- Having relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence.
- Managing a caseload of learning disabled clients.
- Work in partnership with health professionals.
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and monitor the implementation of care plans.
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations and work closely together with relevant SAM.
- Promote independence of service users.
- Developing and delivering supporting packages of care with community/residential settings.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme