Local Authority Designated Officer - LADO - Swindon - £40 p/h
We are recruiting for experienced Local Authority Designated Officer - LADO to work in Swindon.
Successful candidates will be an experienced social worker, preferably with team manager experience, who has a strong knowledge of and skills in child protection practice and an ability to make independent, confident judgements about safeguarding thresholds and safe working practice.
Benefits of the role as a LADO:
- Stable Team
- Rare Opportunity to gain role as agency
- Competitive rates of pay
Duties and responsibilities as a LADO:
- This post will be required to develop and maintain knowledge and expertise in the management of allegations and serve as a resource for the team and wider service.
- To have oversight and management of all allegations (and other significant concerns) that are made by children and young people against adults who are in a position of trust.
- To ensure that all agencies comply with their statutory obligations to progress allegations effectively and in a timely way in line with Local Safeguarding Children Board procedures and other relevant statute, regulation and guidance.
- To expedite the progress of LADO cases and challenge any delays in the conclusion of enquiries and investigations.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme