Social Worker - Transitions - Kensington & Chelsea - £30 per hour
I am recruiting for a Transitions social worker for the royal borough of Kensington and Chelsea. This role offers up to £30 per hour for the ideal candidate. The candidate must have existing transitions experience which includes adults and children with disabilities. Knowledge of SEN, the Care Act and the Children's and Families act is crucial for this role.
Only candidates with significant and extensive post-qualified experience will be considered for this role.
Benefits as a Transitions Social Worker:
- Excellent work location
- Long term contract
- Stable and supportive management
- Supportive team
Main Duties as a Transitions Social Worker:
- Carrying out assessment, reviews consistent with Care Act legislation.
- Having relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence.
- Managing a caseload of clients with learning diabilities - 0-25 services.
- Work in partnership with health professionals.
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and monitor the implementation of care plans.
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations and work closely together with relevant SAM.
- Promote independence of service users.
- Adept knowledge of both Children's and Adults legislation.
You MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.