Social Worker - Community Mental Health - Surrey - £30 per hour
A community mental health social worker is required in Surrey. My client is looking for the ideal candidate who will be able to begin at full speed as this is a locum position and therefore you must be post-qualified.
This role will involve carrying out initial assessments, attending CPS, writing social circumstance reports and carrying a complex caseload. Candidates must be significantly post-qualified to be considered for this role.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Excellent work location
- Long term contract
- Stable and supportive management
- Supportive team
Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Working knowledge of Mental Capacity and Mental Health Act.
- Having relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence.
- Managing a caseload of clients with complex mental health illnesses.
- Work in partnership with health professionals.
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and monitor the implementation of care plans.
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations and work closely together with relevant SAM.
- Promote independence of service users.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Knowledge of mental capacity assessments
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.