Social Worker - Complex Care/Safeguarding Cluster - Newham - £30 to £32 per hour
I am recruiting for a complex care social worker to join my client in Newham. Candidates must have a significant amount of knowledge and experience in Safeguarding adults and legislation. This role is focused on promoting the independence of service users.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must be post-qualified and experienced if they are to be considered for interview. My client is looking to hire as soon as possible.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent work location
- Long term contract
- Stable and supportive management
- Supportive team
- Competitive Pay
As a Social Worker you will:
- Have relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence.
- Comple safeguarding enquiries.
- Work in partnership with health professionals.
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and monitor the implementation of care plans.
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations and work closely together with relevant SAM.
- Promote independence of service users.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.